Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The fun we have at home!

These are things that Elly has just figured out. She has decided that she likes to try to dress herself, pull EVERYTHING out of the cupboard in the bathroom, and crawl under things to find the smallest things. I just sit and laugh at her, which I might regret later because she thinks everything she does is SO cute. I am screwed! HELP! haha
Elly trying to dress her self. Everything goes on her head (which messes up her hair. We have lots of fights over her hair.)

Being silly.


Elly has figured out there are alot of things hiding under the sink in the bathroom that she likes to play with. She has decided the curling iron is her favorite. This was her crawling out from under the sink.

Her with her prize.



Pulling EVERYTHING our from under her dresser. I guess we won't ever loose anything with Elly around.

I was able to catch her under the sink this time. She is always ready to pose for a picture.



After a long day of playing, a nap is just what she needs. She will be so much happier when she wakes up! Thank goodness for naps!

1 comment:

thehughesfamily said...

She is such a doll Kristy! I am so jealous that you get to play all day with your little angel!!!!! Someday, someday....I keep telling myself.