Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The last few weeks have been crazy!

Since we moved, I feel like we have been running around with our heads cut off :).
We had to find clothes for Jason to start work with, get clothes for the reception (oh boy let me tell you how bad that sucked), Taylor got married, Jason left for San Jose 3 three days later, I went to Price to hang out, I came back to pick Jason up and then drop him off two days later, and then I went back to Price. When Jason came back, I came home and picked him up and then drove back to Price the next day for Taylor's open house in Price. Now Jason has started with Ernst and Young and I get to STAY HOME!!! I think of the teacher's that I worked with and I all I can think of is poor suckers....just kidding. I have got so much accomplished in the last two days it's amazing! My house is almost to the point to where I think it should be. It's fun. I will probably start to get bored in a couple weeks but I am over it. Well here are some pictures of us at the open house. I could not get Elly to smile with Jason. I don't know what her deal was. :)


5 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

I'm glad things are starting to settle down! Tell Jason congrats on starting with E and Y we'll let you know what it's like when Scottie starts with KPMG! So did Jason already have training is that why he was in San Jose? All of the trainings Scottie has been to haven't really been that much training more like playing- so if that was the case I hope he had fun! We need to get together now that you are closer!!!

Stephanie said...

It was weird not the see you there today!! Us poor suckers had to suffice without you!! Ok, so I count myself as a teacher, because yes I practically live there as much as a teacher :) But so happy for you!

Stephanie said...

Courtney has Mrs. Mitchell! They are pheasant hunting buddies!! Courtney is so excited to have her. Julia was sad she didn't get to have you as a teacher. But she loves Tracy! Still weird to walk past your classroom and not see you!

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

Kristie - Chloe dropped my phone in the toilet...AAHHHH!!! So I lost your number...again! :) Give me a call! So sorry!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah, staying home is the best! I'm excited for you! Your little girl is so adorable! My mom and dad said it was fun to see all of you at Taylor's open house. Enjoy being at home!