Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jewelry!

Yesterday, I was at Wal Mart just looking around in the Valentine's isle and I came across some necklaces and bracelets. Well, I showed Elly and she literally started having a panic attack because she wanted them so bad. I figured what the heck and got them for her. When we got home, I had to get them out immediately because she was ready to put them on. I don't think she quit smiling for hours. She kept yelling "CUTE!" as so took them off and on. A little jewelry can make any girl happy (even if it is only like $2 haha). Here are some pictures of her all dressed up and loving every second of it :)


4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That is so cute! It's nice when they are so easily satisfied!

Unknown said...

She is so stinking cute!!! I can't believe how big she has gotten. How are you doing? it has been so long since I have spoken to anyone from school. I miss everyone so much. From the looks of it you are really enjoying being a stay at home mom.

Stephanie said...

She is all GIRL!!!

The Bawden's said...

I can't believe how big Elly is. She is so cute. Can't wait to see you guys again. We are hoping to come up this summer sometime.