Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas

Here are some pictures from Christmas this year. I was a dork and left my camera in Price and so I only have pictures from Christmas Eve. I will post more when I get them from my mother in law.
Getting ready to open presents.

She LOVES purses!

Smiling for a picture.

I am not sure how this ended up on her head, but she thought it was pretty funny.
She really got into opening presents. She was even helping daddy :)

Opening her baby. All she said was "Oh Baby! Wow! Baby!"

Trying to get Uncle Taylor to open that baby...he just couldn't get it out quick enough.


Elly got a rocking chair and a cradle and she loved to wrap her baby up and rock her. It was so cute.
Being a cheese ball.

Loving the baby.

Trying to keep the baby on her lap and rocking it at the same time.

Thinking she's pretty cool.

Still rocking the baby.
This was when we got home. She had to have all of them with her. She ended up getting a total of 6 babies for Christmas and she loves every one of them.

4 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

That is so cute- that's what Brookelle wanted last year- nothing but babies. I think it's so cute.

Love your new family pics too!

Stephanie said...

I miss the days of buying a lifetime supply of dolls! This was the first year that I didn't get to, it was a sad day!

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

Holy Cow six babies. That's awesome. It looks like she was the center of attention. Isn't it fun to enjoy Christmas through your children.

Dinae

Luke and Mary said...

she is seriously cute! I loved her hair