Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Month of May

So I can finally say I am a stay at home mom! I didn't think I would ever be able to say that. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED teaching, but right now I feel that it is my calling in life to be a stay at home mom. I have waited for this day all year long and now I am loving every minute of it (I might not say that in a month or so just kidding). Here are just a bunch of random pics that we took since Jason graduated. Oh yeah, through out the month of May, Jason got to be the stay at home dad and he did such a good job. Elly loves her daddy so much and it was such a good thing for him to spend one on one time with him. I don't think I could ask for a better husband :). Anyways here are some pics....

Elly playing with Aunt Alyssa. Elly tried Honey Nut Cherios for the first time and she REALLY liked them.

Here are two of my favorite people. In the purple we have Tracy and in the red we have Jami. I taught 2nd grade with them for the last two years. We seriously had so much fun together. We took a picture of us with our babies. (The baby that Tracy is holding is actually not hers. This baby belongs to another teacher at the school. Tracy is pregnant with her own and is due in December. We thought it would be fun to "pretend" this is hers.) At our school there have been 16 new additions or expecting mothers. We all got together and took a picture for the newspaper. It was fun to see all of the cute babies. I can't wait to see the rest. :)

Elly being goofy!


Hanging out on the counter in her BYU shirt.





Elly and Uncle Dyllan. Dyllan put a diaper on her head and she left on there. No it wasn't dirty :)

Jason doesn't like me to take pictures of him so I am lucky that I was able to take this one. haha

Apparently this is the face I give Jason when I am mad at him. I don't believe him...


Elly and Big Papa (aka my dad)

When I got home from school, Elly gave me the biggest hug ever. She hugged me long enough for Jason to take two pictures with his phone and get out my camera from my purse and take two more pictures. She is too funny :)

5 comments:

The Cranney's said...

I am so happy you updated your blog. Elly is getting so big. I can't believe how fast these little ones grow up. Also, congrats on the stay at home title. It is very rewarding; you will love it! :)

Jocelyn said...

You all are so cute! I'm quite jealous, I want a little one too and be a stay-at-home mom!

Leamaster Family said...

Yeah! I am glad you are done teaching and get to stay at home. Being a stay at home mom is the best job in the world (most of the time).

Stephanie said...

Yeah, you made it!! You will never regret being home with your little girl! It is such a sweet treasure! We are going to miss seeing you every day though, so you will have to keep in touch. I don't know what Courtney will do if she can't say HI!

Ryan and Neeley said...

I am so happy for you. Being a stay at home mom is far harder than any job (even teaching!). I admire your dedication to your family, Elly is very lucky. The baby that Tracy is holding is so darn cute....who could she belong to!! I was suprised and excited to read the news about Tracy. Have a wonderful summer.